Post your questions about Aciban DSR Capsule - in the Forum
Aciban DSR Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aciban DSR Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Aciban DSR Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Intestinal or stomach ulcers
- Inflammation of esophagus
- Belching and heavy bloating
- Back flow of acid from stomach
- Fullness of stomach
- Excess acid se
Aciban DSR Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aciban DSR Capsule drug?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Abnormal milk discharge from breast
- Blurred vision
- Breast pain or tenderness
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Cardiac arrest
- Decreased libido
Composition Salts in Aciban DSR Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Aciban DSR Capsule drug?
- Domperidone (30 mg)
- Pantoprazole (40 mg)
Working methodology of Aciban DSR Capsule
How the drug Aciban DSR Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Normalising the digestion process.
- Reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Interactions of Aciban DSR Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aciban DSR Capsule drug?
Precautions to be taken for Aciban DSR Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aciban DSR Capsule?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Swallow the tablet as a whole
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Take doctor's advice before taking the medicine if having low magnesium levels
- Take the medicine one hour before meal
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Aciban DSR Capsule
When and on what circumstances Aciban DSR Capsule has to be avoided?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Broken bone
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Inadequate vitamin B12
- Interstitial nephritis
- Low amount of magnesium in the blood
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about Aciban DSR Capsule
- Why Aciban DSR Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aciban DSR Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aciban DSR Capsule?
- How Aciban DSR Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aciban DSR Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aciban DSR Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aciban DSR Capsule?