Post your questions about 4 Steps Gel - in the Forum
4 Steps Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 4 Steps Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases 4 Steps Gel drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Stiffness in joints
- Joint pain
4 Steps Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 4 Steps Gel drug?
- Ringing in the ear
- Fast heart-beat
Composition Salts in 4 Steps Gel
List of generics and active salts used in 4 Steps Gel drug?
- Piroxocum (0.5%)
Working methodology of 4 Steps Gel
How the drug 4 Steps Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
Interactions of 4 Steps Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 4 Steps Gel drug?
- Valsartan cidofovir
Precautions to be taken for 4 Steps Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 4 Steps Gel?
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Polyps in nose
Contra Indications of 4 Steps Gel
When and on what circumstances 4 Steps Gel has to be avoided?
- Planning to have baby
Top Questions about 4 Steps Gel
- Why 4 Steps Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 4 Steps Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 4 Steps Gel?
- How 4 Steps Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 4 Steps Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 4 Steps Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of 4 Steps Gel?