Post your questions about Zathrin Gel - in the Forum
Zathrin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zathrin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Zathrin Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acn
Composition Salts in Zathrin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Zathrin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Zathrin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zathrin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Zathrin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zathrin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Zathrin Gel
When and on what circumstances Zathrin Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Zathrin Gel
- Why Zathrin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zathrin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zathrin Gel?
- How Zathrin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zathrin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zathrin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zathrin Gel?
- Zaroderm Cream
- Zaronil Tablet
- Zasix Tablet
- Zaso Capsule
- Zathrin 100 Dt Tablet
- Zathrin 1000 Tablet
- Zathrin AX Tablet
- Zathrin DT Tablet
- Zathrin Readymix Suspension
- Zathrin Redimix
- Zathrin Suspension
- Zathrin Tablet
- Zatia Fa Tablet
- Zatin H Tablet
- Zatin Tablet
- Zator Injection
- Zator Plus Tablet
- Zator Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone