Post your questions about Zaneta Injection - in the Forum
Zaneta Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zaneta Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Zaneta Injection drug is prescribed?
- Kidney failure
- Catabolic states
- Breast cancer
Zaneta Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Zaneta Injection drug?
Composition Salts in Zaneta Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Zaneta Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (25 mg)
Working methodology of Zaneta Injection
How the drug Zaneta Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stimulating the growth of certain tissue and increased oxygen carrying capacity of hb and rbcs by increasing their size.
Interactions of Zaneta Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zaneta Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Zaneta Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zaneta Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Zaneta Injection
When and on what circumstances Zaneta Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Zaneta Injection
- Why Zaneta Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zaneta Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zaneta Injection?
- How Zaneta Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zaneta Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zaneta Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zaneta Injection?