Post your questions about Aci SR Tablet - in the Forum
Aci SR Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aci SR Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aci SR Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Aci SR Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aci SR Tablet drug?
- Increased liver enzymes in blood
- Intestine bleeding
- Abdominal bleeding
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions
- Skin inflammation
- Skin allergies
- Shortness of b
Composition Salts in Aci SR Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aci SR Tablet drug?
- Aceclofenac (200 mg)
Working methodology of Aci SR Tablet
How the drug Aci SR Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Decreasing the chemical substances in the body.
Interactions of Aci SR Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aci SR Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Aci SR Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aci SR Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
Contra Indications of Aci SR Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aci SR Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Aci SR Tablet
- Why Aci SR Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aci SR Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aci SR Tablet?
- How Aci SR Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aci SR Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aci SR Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aci SR Tablet?