Post your questions about Aci MR Tablet - in the Forum
Aci MR Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aci MR Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aci MR Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Joint pain
- Pain and stiffness due to muscle strains and sprains
- Periods pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ear pain
Aci MR Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aci MR Tablet drug?
- Skin allergies
- Skin inflammation
- Shortness of breath
- Severe liver toxicity
- Skin reddening
- Visual disturbance
- Swollen facial features
- Stomach inflammation
- Stomach and
Composition Salts in Aci MR Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aci MR Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Chlorzoxazone (250 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Working methodology of Aci MR Tablet
How the drug Aci MR Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Blocking pain sensations that are sent to the brain.
- Decreasing the chemical substances in the body.
Interactions of Aci MR Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aci MR Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
- Muscle relaxants
Precautions to be taken for Aci MR Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aci MR Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Discontinue the drug in case of symptoms of liver dysfunction
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Patients with known allergies
Contra Indications of Aci MR Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aci MR Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Aci MR Tablet
- Why Aci MR Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aci MR Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aci MR Tablet?
- How Aci MR Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aci MR Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aci MR Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aci MR Tablet?