Post your questions about Achnil Injection - in the Forum
Achnil Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Achnil Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Achnil Injection drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Achnil Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Achnil Injection drug?
- Visual disturbance
- Stomach and intestine ulcers
- Stomach inflammation
- Mouth ulcers
- Loose motions
- Shortness of breath
Composition Salts in Achnil Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Achnil Injection drug?
Working methodology of Achnil Injection
How the drug Achnil Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Decreasing the chemical substances in the body.
Interactions of Achnil Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Achnil Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Achnil Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Achnil Injection?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
Contra Indications of Achnil Injection
When and on what circumstances Achnil Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Achnil Injection
- Why Achnil Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Achnil Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Achnil Injection?
- How Achnil Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Achnil Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Achnil Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Achnil Injection?