Post your questions about X Dil Lotion - in the Forum
X Dil Lotion drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of X Dil Lotion
Why and for what indications and diseases X Dil Lotion drug is prescribed?
- Severe hypertension
- Hereditary hair loss problems
X Dil Lotion medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by X Dil Lotion drug?
Composition Salts in X Dil Lotion
List of generics and active salts used in X Dil Lotion drug?
- Absolute alcohol (40% v/v)
- Minoxidil (50 mg)
Working methodology of X Dil Lotion
How the drug X Dil Lotion works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Works as an antidote to combat the effects of other types of drugs or alcohol.
- Relaxing blood vessels thus stimulating hair growth.
Interactions of X Dil Lotion with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with X Dil Lotion drug?
- Muscle relaxants
Precautions to be taken for X Dil Lotion
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering X Dil Lotion?
- Apply only on scalp
- Avoid eyes and other mucous membrane
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of X Dil Lotion
When and on what circumstances X Dil Lotion has to be avoided?
- Angina pectoris
- Coronary artery disease
- Dissecting aortic aneurysm
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Renal dysfunction
Top Questions about X Dil Lotion
- Why X Dil Lotion is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of X Dil Lotion?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in X Dil Lotion?
- How X Dil Lotion medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of X Dil Lotion with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using X Dil Lotion?
- What are the Contra Indications of X Dil Lotion?