Post your questions about Achilles Gel - in the Forum
Achilles Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Achilles Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Achilles Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Achilles Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Achilles Gel drug?
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Achilles Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Achilles Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.10%)
Working methodology of Achilles Gel
How the drug Achilles Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Achilles Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Achilles Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Achilles Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Achilles Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Achilles Gel
When and on what circumstances Achilles Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Achilles Gel
- Why Achilles Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Achilles Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Achilles Gel?
- How Achilles Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Achilles Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Achilles Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Achilles Gel?