Achilles C Gel
Post your questions about Achilles C Gel - in the Forum
Achilles C Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Achilles C Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Achilles C Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infecti
Achilles C Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Achilles C Gel drug?
- Red or yellow eyes or skin
- Shortness of breath
- Scaly skin or lips
- Skin redness
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin rash
Composition Salts in Achilles C Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Achilles C Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Achilles C Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Achilles C Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Achilles C Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Achilles C Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Achilles C Gel
When and on what circumstances Achilles C Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Achilles C Gel
- Why Achilles C Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Achilles C Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Achilles C Gel?
- How Achilles C Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Achilles C Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Achilles C Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Achilles C Gel?
- Acgates Injection
- Acgesic Plus Tablet
- Ache P Tablet
- Ache X Tablet
- Achenil Plus Tablet
- Achenil Tablet
- Achenox P Tablet
- Achhazi Tablet
- Achilles Gel
- Achlor Capsule
- Achmol Tablet
- Achnil Injection
- Achnil P Tablet
- Achnil Sp Tablet
- Achnil Sr Tablet
- Achquit Gel
- Achquit Tablet
- Achrid Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone