Post your questions about Vomilium Tablet - in the Forum
Vomilium Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Vomilium Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Vomilium Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Belching and heavy bloating
- Fullness of stomach
Composition Salts in Vomilium Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Vomilium Tablet drug?
- Domperidone maleate (10 mg)
Interactions of Vomilium Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Vomilium Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Vomilium Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Vomilium Tablet?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Vomilium Tablet
When and on what circumstances Vomilium Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage Hypersensitivity Obstruction and perforation Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about Vomilium Tablet
- Why Vomilium Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Vomilium Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Vomilium Tablet?
- How Vomilium Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Vomilium Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Vomilium Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Vomilium Tablet?
- Vomikind Sachet
- Vomikind Syrup
- Vomikool Syrup
- Vomikool Tablet
- Vomilast Od Tablet
- Vomilast Tablet
- Vomilife Injection
- Vomilife MD Tablet
- Vomilynn Injection
- Vomilynn Tablet
- Vomimed Injection
- Vomin Injection
- Vomin Syrup
- Vomina Tablet
- Vominate Serve Tablet
- Vominate Tablet
- Vominaus O Injection
- Vomineg Syrup