Acfree Aq Cream
Post your questions about Acfree Aq Cream - in the Forum
Acfree Aq Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acfree Aq Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases Acfree Aq Cream drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Acfree Aq Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acfree Aq Cream drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Acfree Aq Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Acfree Aq Cream drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
Interactions of Acfree Aq Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acfree Aq Cream drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Acfree Aq Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acfree Aq Cream?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Acfree Aq Cream
When and on what circumstances Acfree Aq Cream has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Acfree Aq Cream
- Why Acfree Aq Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acfree Aq Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acfree Aq Cream?
- How Acfree Aq Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acfree Aq Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acfree Aq Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acfree Aq Cream?
- Acfc Plus Tablet
- Acfc Sp Tablet
- Acfix Tablet
- Acflox M Suspension
- Acflox Oz Tablet
- Acflox Suspension
- Acflox Tablet
- Acflox TZ Tablet
- Acfree Gel
- Acgates Injection
- Acgesic Plus Tablet
- Acgesic Sp Tablet
- Ache Free Gel
- Ache P Tablet
- Ache X Tablet
- Achenil Plus Tablet
- Achenil Tablet
- Achenox P Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone