Post your questions about Aziter C Tablet - in the Forum
Aziter C Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aziter C Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aziter C Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Urogenital infections
- Sinus infection
- Respiratory tract infections
- Skin infections
- Throat infection
- Kidney infections
Aziter C Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aziter C Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal blood counts
- Altered taste sensation
- GI disturbances
- Loose motions
- Loose stools
- Needles or numbness
- Lack of appetite
- Stomach pain or cramps
Composition Salts in Aziter C Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aziter C Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
- Azithromycin (250 mg)
Working methodology of Aziter C Tablet
How the drug Aziter C Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
- Killing bacteria and preventing them from reproducing.
Interactions of Aziter C Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aziter C Tablet drug?
- Cholesterol lowering medicines
- Zidovudine nelfinavir
Precautions to be taken for Aziter C Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aziter C Tablet?
- Consult your doctor in case you suffer from allergy
- pseudomembranous colitis and impaired liver function
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Aziter C Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aziter C Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Aziter C Tablet
- Why Aziter C Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aziter C Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aziter C Tablet?
- How Aziter C Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aziter C Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aziter C Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aziter C Tablet?