Post your questions about Vimagna Syrup - in the Forum
Vimagna Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Vimagna Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Vimagna Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Pernicious anemia
- Red blood cell production
- Pregnancy complications
- Skin diseases
- Alzheimer's disease
- Athletic performance
Composition Salts in Vimagna Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Vimagna Syrup drug?
- Vitamin d3 (400 iu)
- Niacinamide (20 mg)
- Vitamin b1 (3 mg)
- Vitamin b12 (5 mg)
- Sodium ascorbate (45 mg)
- Vitamin c (10 mg)
- D-panthenol (5 mg)
- Vitamin a (5000 iu)
- Vitamin b6 (2 mg)
- Vitamin b2 (0.856 mg)
Interactions of Vimagna Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Vimagna Syrup drug?
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Arsenic trioxide
- Birth control pills
- Chemotherapy drugs
- Elemental iron
- Folic acid
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Paraffin oil
- Sodium succinate
- Synthetic vitamin a preparations
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Vimagna Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Vimagna Syrup?
- Avoid alcohol intake while treating with niacin
- Avoid taking in empty stomach
- Difficulty in breathing
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Do not take
- if you have hemophilia or gastrointestinal blockage
- Do not use if suffering from stomach ulcer
- Do not use if you are planning to be pregnant
- Do regular eye check up during the treatment
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Folic acid deficiency
- G6PD deficiency
- If you get rash
- difficulty breathing
- tightness in the chest
- swelling of the mouth
- or tongue
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Should be taken with food to avoid stomach upset
- Sinus congestion
- Take care if you are allergic to it
- Take this drug in recommended amount
Contra Indications of Vimagna Syrup
When and on what circumstances Vimagna Syrup has to be avoided?
- Abrasions Acute dermatitis Acute eczema Allergic reactions Allergic to it or any ingredient Allergic to panthenol analogues Breastfeeding Cuts High calcium levels Hypersensitivity Kidney disease Kidney stone Leber's disease Mineral oil Pregnant Rosacea Sarcoidosis
Top Questions about Vimagna Syrup
- Why Vimagna Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Vimagna Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Vimagna Syrup?
- How Vimagna Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Vimagna Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Vimagna Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Vimagna Syrup?
- Viloral Mouth Paint
- Vilos H Tablet
- Vilrox Tablet
- Vilstat Tablet
- Vilston Tablet
- Viltacef Tablet
- Vilzole Tablet
- Vimagna Drops
- Vime Injection
- Vimendan Injection
- Vimet Cream
- Vimgran Capsule
- Vimgran Tablet
- Vimicin Injection
- Vimide Tablet
- Vimikacin Injection
- Vimin G Capsule
- Vimin Ht Tablet