Post your questions about Viltacef Tablet - in the Forum
Viltacef Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Viltacef Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Viltacef Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Eye infections
- Eye surgery
- Tooth extraction infection
- Bacterial infection
- Susceptible infections
- Surgical infections prophylaxis
- Parasitic diseases
Composition Salts in Viltacef Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Viltacef Tablet drug?
- Cefuroxime (250 mg)
Interactions of Viltacef Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Viltacef Tablet drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Birth control pills
- Blood thinning drugs
- Magnesium trisilicate
Precautions to be taken for Viltacef Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Viltacef Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Severe renal impairment
- Take cefuroxime tablets after food or milk
- Use another form of birth control pills
Contra Indications of Viltacef Tablet
When and on what circumstances Viltacef Tablet has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to cephalosporins
Top Questions about Viltacef Tablet
- Why Viltacef Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Viltacef Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Viltacef Tablet?
- How Viltacef Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Viltacef Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Viltacef Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Viltacef Tablet?
- Vilmycin Tablet
- Vilof Or Tablet
- Vilos H Tablet
- Vilpra Tablet
- Vilprot Powder
- Vilrox Tablet
- Vilstat Tablet
- Vilston Tablet
- Vilzole Tablet
- Vimagna Drops
- Vimagna Syrup
- Vime Injection
- Vimendan Injection
- Vimet Cream
- Vimgran Capsule
- Vimgran Tablet
- Vimicin Injection
- Vimide Tablet