Post your questions about Vilrox Tablet - in the Forum
Vilrox Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Vilrox Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Vilrox Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Sinus infections
- Skin infections
- Ear infections
- Throat infections
Composition Salts in Vilrox Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Vilrox Tablet drug?
- Roxithromycin (150 mg)
Interactions of Vilrox Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Vilrox Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Vilrox Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Vilrox Tablet?
- Dizziness when treatment is just begun
- Hepatic insufficiency
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Vilrox Tablet
When and on what circumstances Vilrox Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic to roxithromycin or to any of the other ingredients in roxithromycin tablets or to drugs like erythromycin
- or clarithromycin
- Diarrhea with blood in stools
Top Questions about Vilrox Tablet
- Why Vilrox Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Vilrox Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Vilrox Tablet?
- How Vilrox Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Vilrox Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Vilrox Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Vilrox Tablet?
- Vild Tablet
- Vilflux It Tablet
- Vilof Or Tablet
- Viloral Gel
- Viloral Mouth Paint
- Vilos H Tablet
- Vilpra Tablet
- Vilprot Powder
- Vilstat Tablet
- Vilston Tablet
- Viltacef Tablet
- Vilzole Tablet
- Vimagna Drops
- Vimagna Syrup
- Vime Injection
- Vimendan Injection
- Vimet Cream
- Vimgran Capsule