Post your questions about Vermisol Tablet - in the Forum
Vermisol Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Vermisol Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Vermisol Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hook and roundworm infections
- Colon cancer
Composition Salts in Vermisol Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Vermisol Tablet drug?
- Levamisole (150 mg)
Interactions of Vermisol Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Vermisol Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Vermisol Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Vermisol Tablet?
- Avoid contact with people having colds
- or other contagious disease
- Can lower the immunity
- Experience serious side effects such as difficulty breathing
- swelling of the lips
- or face
- decreased bone marrow function
- extreme fatigue
- signs of infection
- confusion or loss of consciousness
- memory loss
- muscle weakness
- numbness or tingling
- or speech disturbances
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Vermisol Tablet
When and on what circumstances Vermisol Tablet has to be avoided?
- Live vaccines
- Pre-existing blood disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Vermisol Tablet
- Why Vermisol Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Vermisol Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Vermisol Tablet?
- How Vermisol Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Vermisol Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Vermisol Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Vermisol Tablet?
- Vermectin Tablet
- Vermid Tablet
- Vermin A Suspension
- Vermin A Tablet
- Vermin Syrup
- Vermin Tablet
- Vermiscab Tablet
- Vermisol Syrup
- Vermispas Tablet
- Vermitel Suspension
- Vermitel Tablet
- Vermiz Tablet
- Vermor Injection
- Vermor SR Tablet
- Vermor Tablet
- Vermox Capsule
- Vermox DT Capsule
- Vermox Syrup