Post your questions about 4 Quin Lot S Drops - in the Forum
4 Quin Lot S Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 4 Quin Lot S Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases 4 Quin Lot S Drops drug is prescribed?
- Inflammatory conditions
- Inflammation of the interior eye structures
- Inflammation of ciliary body of the eye
- Inflammation of cornea
- Eye infections
- Female genital tract infection
4 Quin Lot S Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 4 Quin Lot S Drops drug?
- Overflow of tears on face
- Loss of appetite
- Sensation of foreign body in the eye
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Severe life-threatening allergy
- Severe infection
Composition Salts in 4 Quin Lot S Drops
List of generics and active salts used in 4 Quin Lot S Drops drug?
- Loteprednol (0.5%)
- Moxifloxacin (0.5%)
Working methodology of 4 Quin Lot S Drops
How the drug 4 Quin Lot S Drops works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the formation of prostaglandin and leukotrienes.
- Inhibit enzymes involved in dna processes also a broad spectrum antibiotic.
Interactions of 4 Quin Lot S Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 4 Quin Lot S Drops drug?
- Intravenous erythromycin
- Tricyclic antidepressive agents
Precautions to be taken for 4 Quin Lot S Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 4 Quin Lot S Drops?
- Call your doctor if suffering from sudden pain
- or movement problems in joints
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Do not breastfeed your baby while taking this medication
- Do not crush
- break or chew tablets
- Do not use it for more than 10 days
- Do not wear contact lenses
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Wash your hands before using the eye drops
Contra Indications of 4 Quin Lot S Drops
When and on what circumstances 4 Quin Lot S Drops has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Fungal infections of ocular structures
- Mycobacterial eye infection
- Viral infections of the cornea and conjunctiva
Top Questions about 4 Quin Lot S Drops
- Why 4 Quin Lot S Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 4 Quin Lot S Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 4 Quin Lot S Drops?
- How 4 Quin Lot S Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 4 Quin Lot S Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 4 Quin Lot S Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of 4 Quin Lot S Drops?