Post your questions about Acezo Plus Tablet - in the Forum
Acezo Plus Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acezo Plus Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acezo Plus Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Joint pain
- Muscles pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Periods pain
- Sore throat
- Ear pain
- Ear inf
Acezo Plus Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acezo Plus Tablet drug?
- Stomach and intestine ulcers
- Stomach inflammation
- Visual disturbance
- Urge to vomit
- Swollen facial features
- Loose motions
- Loss of appetite
Composition Salts in Acezo Plus Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acezo Plus Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Working methodology of Acezo Plus Tablet
How the drug Acezo Plus Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Breaking down the chemical mediators.
- Decreasing the chemical substances in the body.
Interactions of Acezo Plus Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acezo Plus Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Acezo Plus Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acezo Plus Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Acezo Plus Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acezo Plus Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding disorders
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Acezo Plus Tablet
- Why Acezo Plus Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acezo Plus Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acezo Plus Tablet?
- How Acezo Plus Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acezo Plus Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acezo Plus Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acezo Plus Tablet?