Acezo P Tablet
Post your questions about Acezo P Tablet - in the Forum
Acezo P Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acezo P Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acezo P Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Periods pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ear pain
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Joint pain
Acezo P Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acezo P Tablet drug?
- Mouth ulcers
- Less white blood cells
- Liver damage
- Liver toxicity
- Loose motions
- Blood dyscrasias
- Allergic reactions
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Acezo P Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acezo P Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Acezo P Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acezo P Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Acezo P Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acezo P Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Acezo P Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acezo P Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Acezo P Tablet
- Why Acezo P Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acezo P Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acezo P Tablet?
- How Acezo P Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acezo P Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acezo P Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acezo P Tablet?
- Acewin Syrup
- Acewok Tablet
- Acez Plus Tablet
- Acez Tablet
- Acezen Plus Tablet
- Acezer Gel
- Acezer Sp Tablet
- Acezide Tablet
- Acezo Plus Tablet
- Acezo SR Tablet
- Acf P Tablet
- Acf Plus Tablet
- Acfac P Tablet
- Acfac Tablet
- Acfast D Tablet
- Acfast Dpm Tablet
- Acfast Gel
- Acfast Injection