Post your questions about Acezide Tablet - in the Forum
Acezide Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acezide Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acezide Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Fluid retention
- Congestive heart failure
- Kidney failure
- Kidney disease in type 1 diabetes
- Kidney disorder
Acezide Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acezide Tablet drug?
- Changes in lipid levels
- Changes in the taste
- Shortness of breath
- Sleep problems
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Acezide Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acezide Tablet drug?
- Hydrochlorothiazide (15 mg)
- Captopril (25 mg)
Working methodology of Acezide Tablet
How the drug Acezide Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Eliminating the fluid and salts from the body.
- Widening of blood vessels thus making the blood flow easier.
Interactions of Acezide Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acezide Tablet drug?
- Digitalis glycosides
- Lithium containing drugs
- Potassium iodide
Precautions to be taken for Acezide Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acezide Tablet?
- Avoid concomitant use of K sparing diuretics
- Avoid driving or using machinery
- Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position
- Avoid taking hydrochlorothiazide at bedtime because it makes you urinate more often
- Check your white blood cells count and urinary protein before and during therapy
- Consult your doctor if you are undergoing any surgery or suffering from bilateral renal artery stenosis
- Consult your doctor if you experience dryness of mouth
- muscle pains or cramps
- Do not chew
- divide or crush the tablets
- Drink adequate amount of liquid to avoid becoming dehydrated or overheated
- Drink plenty of water while taking this medication
- Swallow whole tablet with water
Contra Indications of Acezide Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acezide Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Aortic stenosis
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol level
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about Acezide Tablet
- Why Acezide Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acezide Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acezide Tablet?
- How Acezide Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acezide Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acezide Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acezide Tablet?