Post your questions about Vapal Tablet - in the Forum
Vapal Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Vapal Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Vapal Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hook and roundworm infections
- Colon cancer
Composition Salts in Vapal Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Vapal Tablet drug?
- Levamisole (150 mg)
Interactions of Vapal Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Vapal Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Vapal Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Vapal Tablet?
- Avoid contact with people having colds
- or other contagious disease
- Can lower the immunity
- Experience serious side effects such as difficulty breathing
- swelling of the lips
- or face
- decreased bone marrow function
- extreme fatigue
- signs of infection
- confusion or loss of consciousness
- memory loss
- muscle weakness
- numbness or tingling
- or speech disturbances
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Vapal Tablet
When and on what circumstances Vapal Tablet has to be avoided?
- Live vaccines
- Pre-existing blood disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Vapal Tablet
- Why Vapal Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Vapal Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Vapal Tablet?
- How Vapal Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Vapal Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Vapal Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Vapal Tablet?
- Vanti Syrup
- Vantop D Tablet
- Vanzole D Capsule
- Vanzy Injection
- Vap CR Tablet
- Vap D Tablet
- Vap Injection
- Vap Tablet
- Vapnik Tablet
- Vapocap Junior Capsule
- Varbend Tablet
- Varbex Syrup
- Varbex Z Capsule
- Varbolin Injection
- Varcal Forte Tablet
- Varcal Tablet
- Varcef Injection
- Varcet Lv Tablet