Valto P Injection
Post your questions about Valto P Injection - in the Forum
Valto P Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Valto P Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Valto P Injection drug is prescribed?
- Postoperative pain
Composition Salts in Valto P Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Valto P Injection drug?
- Parecoxib (40 mg)
Interactions of Valto P Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Valto P Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Valto P Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Valto P Injection?
- Avoid smoking while treating with parecoxib
- Avoid using parecoxib if suffering from rash or ulceration
- Be careful while taking the medicine if suffering from bleeding
- and high blood pressure
- Consult your doctor in case of dehydration or unable to drink fluids
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Valto P Injection
When and on what circumstances Valto P Injection has to be avoided?
- Heart failure
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver impairment
- Peptic ulcer
Top Questions about Valto P Injection
- Why Valto P Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Valto P Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Valto P Injection?
- How Valto P Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Valto P Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Valto P Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Valto P Injection?
- Valsafe MR Tablet
- Valsafe Tablet
- Valtec CR Tablet
- Valtec Solution
- Valtec Suspension
- Valtec Tablet
- Valthamet Bromide Injection
- Valtic Tablet
- Valto Tablet
- Valtoval Tablet
- Valtril Tablet
- Valuclox Capsule
- Value Levo Tablet
- Value Orni Tablet
- Value Tablet
- Value Thral Redimix
- Value Thral Tablet
- Valuecef Dry Syrup