Post your questions about Valsafe Injection - in the Forum
Valsafe Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Valsafe Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Valsafe Injection drug is prescribed?
- Postoperative pain
Composition Salts in Valsafe Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Valsafe Injection drug?
- Parecoxib (40 mg)
Interactions of Valsafe Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Valsafe Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Valsafe Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Valsafe Injection?
- Avoid smoking while treating with parecoxib
- Avoid using parecoxib if suffering from rash or ulceration
- Be careful while taking the medicine if suffering from bleeding
- and high blood pressure
- Consult your doctor in case of dehydration or unable to drink fluids
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Valsafe Injection
When and on what circumstances Valsafe Injection has to be avoided?
- Heart failure
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver impairment
- Peptic ulcer
Top Questions about Valsafe Injection
- Why Valsafe Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Valsafe Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Valsafe Injection?
- How Valsafe Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Valsafe Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Valsafe Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Valsafe Injection?
- Valprosh CR Tablet
- Valprosh Tablet
- Valric Cr Tablet
- Valric Tablet
- Valrope Chrono Tablet
- Valrope Syrup
- Valros F Tablet
- Valros Tablet
- Valsafe MR Tablet
- Valsafe Tablet
- Valstead Tablet
- Valtec CR Capsule
- Valtec CR Tablet
- Valtec Solution
- Valtec Suspension
- Valtec Tablet
- Valthamet Bromide Injection
- Valtic Tablet