Post your questions about Valdixx Injection - in the Forum
Valdixx Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Valdixx Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Valdixx Injection drug is prescribed?
- Postoperative pain
Composition Salts in Valdixx Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Valdixx Injection drug?
- Parecoxib (40 mg)
Interactions of Valdixx Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Valdixx Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Valdixx Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Valdixx Injection?
- Avoid smoking while treating with parecoxib
- Avoid using parecoxib if suffering from rash or ulceration
- Be careful while taking the medicine if suffering from bleeding
- and high blood pressure
- Consult your doctor in case of dehydration or unable to drink fluids
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Valdixx Injection
When and on what circumstances Valdixx Injection has to be avoided?
- Heart failure
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver impairment
- Peptic ulcer
Top Questions about Valdixx Injection
- Why Valdixx Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Valdixx Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Valdixx Injection?
- How Valdixx Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Valdixx Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Valdixx Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Valdixx Injection?
- Valcox Tablet
- Valdegesic P Tablet
- Valdez Tablet
- Valdiff Tablet
- Valdiflam Tablet
- Valdin P Injection
- Valdin Tablet
- Valdine Tablet
- Valdixx MD Tablet
- Valdone Bcd Tablet
- Valdone Gel
- Valdone MR Tablet
- Valdone P Injection
- Valdone Plus Tablet
- Valdone SR Tablet
- Valdone Tablet
- Valdy MD Tablet
- Valdy P Injection