Valdin P Injection
Post your questions about Valdin P Injection - in the Forum
Valdin P Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Valdin P Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Valdin P Injection drug is prescribed?
- Postoperative pain
Composition Salts in Valdin P Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Valdin P Injection drug?
- Parecoxib (40 mg)
Interactions of Valdin P Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Valdin P Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Valdin P Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Valdin P Injection?
- Avoid smoking while treating with parecoxib
- Avoid using parecoxib if suffering from rash or ulceration
- Be careful while taking the medicine if suffering from bleeding
- and high blood pressure
- Consult your doctor in case of dehydration or unable to drink fluids
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Valdin P Injection
When and on what circumstances Valdin P Injection has to be avoided?
- Heart failure
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver impairment
- Peptic ulcer
Top Questions about Valdin P Injection
- Why Valdin P Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Valdin P Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Valdin P Injection?
- How Valdin P Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Valdin P Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Valdin P Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Valdin P Injection?
- Valcox Bcd Tablet
- Valcox Injection
- Valdegesic P Tablet
- Valdegesic Tablet
- Valdepain Tablet
- Valdez Tablet
- Valdiff Tablet
- Valdiflam Tablet
- Valdin Tablet
- Valdine Tablet
- Valdixx Injection
- Valdixx MD Tablet
- Valdone Bcd Tablet
- Valdone Gel
- Valdone MR Tablet
- Valdone P Injection
- Valdone Plus Tablet
- Valdone SR Tablet