Post your questions about Valcox Injection - in the Forum
Valcox Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Valcox Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Valcox Injection drug is prescribed?
- Postoperative pain
Composition Salts in Valcox Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Valcox Injection drug?
- Parecoxib (40 mg)
Interactions of Valcox Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Valcox Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Valcox Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Valcox Injection?
- Avoid smoking while treating with parecoxib
- Avoid using parecoxib if suffering from rash or ulceration
- Be careful while taking the medicine if suffering from bleeding
- and high blood pressure
- Consult your doctor in case of dehydration or unable to drink fluids
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Valcox Injection
When and on what circumstances Valcox Injection has to be avoided?
- Heart failure
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver impairment
- Peptic ulcer
Top Questions about Valcox Injection
- Why Valcox Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Valcox Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Valcox Injection?
- How Valcox Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Valcox Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Valcox Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Valcox Injection?
- Valcium Tabcap
- Valcivir Tablet
- Valcontin 200 Tablet
- Valcontin 300 Tablet
- Valcontin 500 Tablet
- Valcontin Tablet
- Valcot CR Tablet
- Valcox Bcd Tablet
- Valcox Plus Tablet
- Valcox Tablet
- Valdegesic P Tablet
- Valdegesic Tablet
- Valdepain Tablet
- Valdez Tablet
- Valdiff Tablet
- Valdiflam Tablet
- Valdin P Injection
- Valdin Tablet