Post your questions about Acex Tablet - in the Forum
Acex Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acex Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acex Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Respiratory tract infections
- Throat infection
- Sinus infection
- Skin infections
- Chest infections
- Urogenital infections
Acex Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acex Tablet drug?
- Lack of appetite
- Needles or numbness
- Loose motions
- Altered taste sensation
- Abnormal blood counts
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rashes
- Problems digesting your food
- Sensation of pins
- Joint pain
Composition Salts in Acex Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acex Tablet drug?
- Azithromycin (250 mg)
Working methodology of Acex Tablet
How the drug Acex Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing bacteria and preventing them from reproducing.
Interactions of Acex Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acex Tablet drug?
- Cholesterol lowering medicines
- Zidovudine nelfinavir
Precautions to be taken for Acex Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acex Tablet?
- Consult your doctor in case you suffer from allergy
- pseudomembranous colitis and impaired liver function
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours
Contra Indications of Acex Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acex Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Acex Tablet
- Why Acex Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acex Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acex Tablet?
- How Acex Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acex Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acex Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acex Tablet?