Post your questions about Unifolin Tablet - in the Forum
Unifolin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Unifolin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Unifolin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Antidote for methotrexate and folic acid antagonists
- Colon cancer
- Blood cells disorders
Composition Salts in Unifolin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Unifolin Tablet drug?
- Leucovorin calcium (15 mg)
Interactions of Unifolin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Unifolin Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Unifolin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Unifolin Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Unifolin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Unifolin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Megaloblastic anaemia due to lack of vitamin B12
- Pernicious anaemia
Top Questions about Unifolin Tablet
- Why Unifolin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Unifolin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Unifolin Tablet?
- How Unifolin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Unifolin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Unifolin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Unifolin Tablet?
- Uniflox Oz Tablet
- Uniflox Tablet
- Uniflu Plus Syrup
- Uniflu Plus Tablet
- Unifol Capsule
- Unifol Injection
- Unifol Tablet
- Unifolin Injection
- Uniformin Sr Tablet
- Unigat Gel
- Unigat Tablet
- Unigel Gel
- Unigenta Eye+Ear Drops
- Unigenta Injection
- Unigesic Amr Tablet
- Unigesic K Tablet
- Unigest Tablet
- Unigra Tablet