Post your questions about Unifolin Injection - in the Forum
Unifolin Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Unifolin Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Unifolin Injection drug is prescribed?
- Blood cells disorders
- Colon cancer
- Antidote for methotrexate and folic acid antagonists
Composition Salts in Unifolin Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Unifolin Injection drug?
- Leucovorin calcium (0.5 mg)
Interactions of Unifolin Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Unifolin Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Unifolin Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Unifolin Injection?
- Allergic reactions
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Unifolin Injection
When and on what circumstances Unifolin Injection has to be avoided?
- Megaloblastic anaemia due to lack of vitamin B12
- Pernicious anaemia
Top Questions about Unifolin Injection
- Why Unifolin Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Unifolin Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Unifolin Injection?
- How Unifolin Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Unifolin Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Unifolin Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Unifolin Injection?
- Uniflox 400 United Biotech Tablet
- Uniflox Oz Tablet
- Uniflu DS Suspension
- Uniflu Plus Syrup
- Uniflu Plus Tablet
- Unifol Capsule
- Unifol Injection
- Unifol Tablet
- Unifolin Tablet
- Uniformin Sr Tablet
- Unigat Gel
- Unigat Tablet
- Unigel Gel
- Unigenta Eye+Ear Drops
- Unigenta Injection
- Unigesic Amr Tablet
- Unigesic K Tablet
- Unigest Tablet