Post your questions about Unienzyme Tablet - in the Forum
Unienzyme Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Unienzyme Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Unienzyme Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bile flow problems during pregnancy
- Sore throat and throat swelling
- Reduce intestinal gas
- Herpes zoster
- Intestinal gas
Unienzyme Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Unienzyme Tablet drug?
Composition Salts in Unienzyme Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Unienzyme Tablet drug?
- Activated charcoal (75 mg)
- Fungal diastase (100 mg)
- Papain (60 mg)
Working methodology of Unienzyme Tablet
How the drug Unienzyme Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Trapping chemicals and prevents their absorption.
- Improving nutrition absorption and utilization.
- Helping in the break down proteins.
Interactions of Unienzyme Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Unienzyme Tablet drug?
- Silver sulfadiazine topical
- Thimerosal topical
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Unienzyme Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Unienzyme Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Unienzyme Tablet
When and on what circumstances Unienzyme Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
Top Questions about Unienzyme Tablet
- Why Unienzyme Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Unienzyme Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Unienzyme Tablet?
- How Unienzyme Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Unienzyme Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Unienzyme Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Unienzyme Tablet?