Post your questions about Unicristin Injection - in the Forum
Unicristin Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Unicristin Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Unicristin Injection drug is prescribed?
- Blood cancer
- Cancer of plasma cells
- Breast cancer
- Soft tissue cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Neck cancer
- Lung cancer
Composition Salts in Unicristin Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Unicristin Injection drug?
- Vincristine (1 mg)
Interactions of Unicristin Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Unicristin Injection drug?
- Mitomycin C
Precautions to be taken for Unicristin Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Unicristin Injection?
- Avoid accidental contamination of eyes with this drug
- Avoid being near people suffering from infections
- Planning to become pregnant
- Take care of elderly patients
Contra Indications of Unicristin Injection
When and on what circumstances Unicristin Injection has to be avoided?
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth syndrome
Top Questions about Unicristin Injection
- Why Unicristin Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Unicristin Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Unicristin Injection?
- How Unicristin Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Unicristin Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Unicristin Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Unicristin Injection?
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal Injection
- Unicobal Tablet
- Unicof Tablet
- Unicontin E Tablet
- Unicort Injection
- Unicox Pz Tablet
- Unicox Tablet
- Unicyp Syrup
- Unid Plus Suspension
- Unidep SR Tablet
- Uniderm Cream
- Uniderm Nf Cream
- Unidex Tablet
- Unidic A Tablet
- Unidic Injection
- Unidic La Cream
- Unidic LA Gel