Post your questions about Unicox Tablet - in the Forum
Unicox Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Unicox Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Unicox Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Contagious disease of mucous membrane
- Contagious disease of nerves
- Contagious disease of skin
- Bacterial infection of membranes covering the spinal cord
- Bacterial infec
Composition Salts in Unicox Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Unicox Tablet drug?
- Rifampicin (450 mg)
- Isoniazid (300 mg)
Interactions of Unicox Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Unicox Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Unicox Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Unicox Tablet?
- Avoid interaction with other medications
- Consult a doctor if you are aged 65 years or above
- Consult doctor if you are taking other medications
- Do consult your doctor if you are taking oral contraceptive medications
- Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose
- Have age above 35 years
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Symptoms like unusual tiredness
- feeling of discomfort
- loss of appetite
- urge to vomit or vomiting
- Take caution if you wear contact lenses
- Take this medicine in morning before breakfast preferably
Contra Indications of Unicox Tablet
When and on what circumstances Unicox Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Severe hepatic disease
- Severe liver problems
Top Questions about Unicox Tablet
- Why Unicox Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Unicox Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Unicox Tablet?
- How Unicox Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Unicox Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Unicox Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Unicox Tablet?
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicobal Tablet
- Unicof Tablet
- Unicontin E Tablet
- Unicort Injection
- Unicox Pz Tablet
- Unicristin Injection
- Unicyp Syrup
- Unid Plus Suspension
- Unidep SR Tablet
- Uniderm Cream
- Uniderm Nf Cream
- Unidex Tablet
- Unidic A Tablet
- Unidic Injection
- Unidic La Cream