Unicox Pz Tablet
Post your questions about Unicox Pz Tablet - in the Forum
Unicox Pz Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Unicox Pz Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Unicox Pz Tablet drug is prescribed?
Composition Salts in Unicox Pz Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Unicox Pz Tablet drug?
- Pyrazinamide (750 mg)
Interactions of Unicox Pz Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Unicox Pz Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Unicox Pz Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Unicox Pz Tablet?
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose
- Do not have any immunizations or vaccinations while using this drug
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly
- Planning to get pregnant
- Regularly monitor liver function and blood uric acid levels during treatment
Contra Indications of Unicox Pz Tablet
When and on what circumstances Unicox Pz Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute gout or hyperuricaemia
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Unicox Pz Tablet
- Why Unicox Pz Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Unicox Pz Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Unicox Pz Tablet?
- How Unicox Pz Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Unicox Pz Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Unicox Pz Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Unicox Pz Tablet?
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicobal Tablet
- Unicof Tablet
- Unicontin E Tablet
- Unicort Injection
- Unicox Tablet
- Unicristin Injection
- Unicyp Syrup
- Unid Plus Suspension
- Unidep SR Tablet
- Uniderm Cream
- Uniderm Nf Cream
- Unidex Tablet
- Unidic A Tablet
- Unidic Injection