Post your questions about Unicort Injection - in the Forum
Unicort Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Unicort Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Unicort Injection drug is prescribed?
- Severe allergic reactions
- Scaling of the skin
- Septic shock
- Respiratory distress syndrome at birth
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Skin diseases
- Stevens johnson syndrome
- Pneumonia with
Composition Salts in Unicort Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Unicort Injection drug?
- Hydrocortisone (100 mg)
Interactions of Unicort Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Unicort Injection drug?
- Amphotericin B
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Unicort Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Unicort Injection?
- Consult your doctor if the skin condition does not improve after application at prescribed dose and duration
- Do not apply plasters or dressings over the cream
- Do not drive or use machinery
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to hydrocortisone
Contra Indications of Unicort Injection
When and on what circumstances Unicort Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of 5 years
- New born babies
- Peptic ulcer
- Premature infants
- Renal failure
- Severe mental disorder
- Viral or fungal infections
Top Questions about Unicort Injection
- Why Unicort Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Unicort Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Unicort Injection?
- How Unicort Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Unicort Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Unicort Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Unicort Injection?
- Uniclox Capsule
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal Injection
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicobal Tablet
- Unicof Tablet
- Unicontin E Tablet
- Unicox Pz Tablet
- Unicox Tablet
- Unicristin Injection
- Unicyp Syrup
- Unid Plus Suspension
- Unidep SR Tablet
- Uniderm Cream
- Uniderm Nf Cream
- Unidex Tablet
- Unidic A Tablet
- Human serum albumin
- Humoral globulins
- Hydralazine hcl
- Hydrobromide ip
- Hydrochlorothiazide ip
- Hydrocortisone -17 Butyrate
- Hydrocortisone acetate
- Hydrocortisone acetate ip
- Hydrocortisone sodium succinate
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Hydrogenated poly
- Hydrolyzed whey protein