Unicontin E Tablet
Post your questions about Unicontin E Tablet - in the Forum
Unicontin E Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Unicontin E Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Unicontin E Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Chest tightness
- Interruption of breathing in newborns
- Shortness of breath
Composition Salts in Unicontin E Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Unicontin E Tablet drug?
- Theophylline (400 mg)
Interactions of Unicontin E Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Unicontin E Tablet drug?
- Fluticasone propionate
- Influenza vaccine
- Interferon alpha
Precautions to be taken for Unicontin E Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Unicontin E Tablet?
- Avoid drinking or eating foods high in caffeine
- Consult a doctor if you are taking aminophylline or xanthines
- Consult a doctor in case you have cardiac failure
- renal or hepatic dysfunction
- Do not drive
- use machinery
- or do any activity that requires alertness
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Elderly individuals
- planning to become pregnant
- or are breastfeeding
- Take a doctor's advice
- if you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
Contra Indications of Unicontin E Tablet
When and on what circumstances Unicontin E Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Unicontin E Tablet
- Why Unicontin E Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Unicontin E Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Unicontin E Tablet?
- How Unicontin E Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Unicontin E Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Unicontin E Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Unicontin E Tablet?
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Uniclox Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal Injection
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicobal Tablet
- Unicof Tablet
- Unicort Injection
- Unicox Pz Tablet
- Unicox Tablet
- Unicristin Injection
- Unicyp Syrup
- Unid Plus Suspension
- Unidep SR Tablet
- Uniderm Cream
- Uniderm Nf Cream
- Unidex Tablet