Post your questions about Unicof Tablet - in the Forum
Unicof Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Unicof Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Unicof Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Breathing problems
- Breathing illnesses
- Ear pain
- Common cold
- Periods pain
- Joint pain
Composition Salts in Unicof Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Unicof Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (450 mg)
- Bromhexine (2 mg)
- Guaiphenesin (4 mg)
Interactions of Unicof Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Unicof Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Unicof Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Unicof Tablet?
- Alcohol consumption
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if suffering from lung infection
- breathing difficulty while resting
- blood in the mucus
- fever and chest pain
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- severe uncontrolled asthma
- stomach ulcers
- liver or kidney problems
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- In case of serious allergic reactions or developing skin lesions
- stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor
- Inflammation of air passages
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems
- Lung disorder
Contra Indications of Unicof Tablet
When and on what circumstances Unicof Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Breathing difficulty
- Hepatic impairment
- Swelling on face
- neck throat or tongue
Top Questions about Unicof Tablet
- Why Unicof Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Unicof Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Unicof Tablet?
- How Unicof Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Unicof Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Unicof Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Unicof Tablet?
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal Injection
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicobal Tablet
- Unicontin E Tablet
- Unicort Injection
- Unicox Pz Tablet
- Unicox Tablet
- Unicristin Injection
- Unicyp Syrup
- Unid Plus Suspension
- Unidep SR Tablet
- Uniderm Cream
- Uniderm Nf Cream