Post your questions about Unicobal Tablet - in the Forum
Unicobal Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Unicobal Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Unicobal Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Decrease in muscle mass
- Loss of sensation
- Low hemoglobin
- Pain in extremities
- Adjunct therapy in severe muscle tightness
Composition Salts in Unicobal Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Unicobal Tablet drug?
- Mecobalamin (500 mcg)
Interactions of Unicobal Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Unicobal Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Unicobal Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Unicobal Tablet?
- History of liver disease
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Unicobal Tablet
When and on what circumstances Unicobal Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Unicobal Tablet
- Why Unicobal Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Unicobal Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Unicobal Tablet?
- How Unicobal Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Unicobal Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Unicobal Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Unicobal Tablet?
- Uniclor Dt Tablet
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal Injection
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicof Tablet
- Unicontin E Tablet
- Unicort Injection
- Unicox Pz Tablet
- Unicox Tablet
- Unicristin Injection
- Unicyp Syrup
- Unid Plus Suspension
- Unidep SR Tablet
- Uniderm Cream