Post your questions about Unicobal Injection - in the Forum
Unicobal Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Unicobal Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Unicobal Injection drug is prescribed?
- Adjunct therapy in severe muscle tightness
- Decrease in muscle mass
- Low hemoglobin
- Loss of sensation
- Pain in extremities
Composition Salts in Unicobal Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Unicobal Injection drug?
- Mecobalamin (500 mcg)
Interactions of Unicobal Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Unicobal Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Unicobal Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Unicobal Injection?
- History of liver disease
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Unicobal Injection
When and on what circumstances Unicobal Injection has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Unicobal Injection
- Why Unicobal Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Unicobal Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Unicobal Injection?
- How Unicobal Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Unicobal Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Unicobal Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Unicobal Injection?
- Uniclave Tablet
- Uniclid Tablet
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Uniclox Capsule
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicobal Tablet
- Unicof Tablet
- Unicontin E Tablet
- Unicort Injection
- Unicox Pz Tablet
- Unicox Tablet
- Unicristin Injection
- Unicyp Syrup