Unicobal Forte Capsule
Post your questions about Unicobal Forte Capsule - in the Forum
Unicobal Forte Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Unicobal Forte Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Unicobal Forte Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Decrease in muscle mass
- Hereditary disorders
- Increased requirement of folate in the body during pregnancy
- Folate deficiency
- Anemia due to folic acid deficiency
Composition Salts in Unicobal Forte Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Unicobal Forte Capsule drug?
- Folic acid (vitamin b9) (1.5 mg)
- Alpha lipoic acid (100 mg)
- Mecobalamin (1500 mcg)
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride ip (3 mg)
Interactions of Unicobal Forte Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Unicobal Forte Capsule drug?
- Antidiabetic medicines
- Thyroid medications
Precautions to be taken for Unicobal Forte Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Unicobal Forte Capsule?
- Do not take it on your own
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medicine as a sole treatment for diabetes and its complications
- History of liver disease
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this medicine on empty stomach about 1 hour before or 2 hours after consuming food
Contra Indications of Unicobal Forte Capsule
When and on what circumstances Unicobal Forte Capsule has to be avoided?
- Kidney or Liver problems
- Low blood sugar
- Thyroid disorder
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
Top Questions about Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Why Unicobal Forte Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Unicobal Forte Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Unicobal Forte Capsule?
- How Unicobal Forte Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Unicobal Forte Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Unicobal Forte Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Unicobal Forte Capsule?
- Uniclave Injection
- Uniclave Tablet
- Uniclor Dt Tablet
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Uniclox Capsule
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Injection
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicobal Tablet
- Unicof Tablet
- Unicontin E Tablet
- Unicort Injection
- Unicox Pz Tablet
- Unicox Tablet
- Unicristin Injection