Post your questions about Uniclox Injection - in the Forum
Uniclox Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Uniclox Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Uniclox Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of bones
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Infection during surgery
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections of no
Composition Salts in Uniclox Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Uniclox Injection drug?
- Ampicillin (150 mg)
- Cloxacillin (150 mg)
Interactions of Uniclox Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Uniclox Injection drug?
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Uniclox Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Uniclox Injection?
- Allergic to penicillins or cephalosporin
- Avoid this medicine with food or milk
- Decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills
- HIV infections
- Liver problems
- Lymphatic leukemia
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regular kidney
- liver function and blood cell count test
- Renal failure
- Use second method of birth control
Contra Indications of Uniclox Injection
When and on what circumstances Uniclox Injection has to be avoided?
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Infectious mononucleosis
- Serious kidney problems
Top Questions about Uniclox Injection
- Why Uniclox Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Uniclox Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Uniclox Injection?
- How Uniclox Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Uniclox Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Uniclox Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Uniclox Injection?
- Uniclav Tablet
- Uniclave Dry Syrup
- Uniclid Tablet
- Uniclor Capsule
- Uniclor Dt Tablet
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Uniclox Capsule
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal Injection
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicobal Tablet
- Unicof Tablet
- Unicontin E Tablet
- Unicort Injection
- Unicox Pz Tablet