Post your questions about Uniclox Capsule - in the Forum
Uniclox Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Uniclox Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Uniclox Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Composition Salts in Uniclox Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Uniclox Capsule drug?
- Ampicillin trihydrate (250 mg)
- Cloxacillin sodium (250 mg)
Interactions of Uniclox Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Uniclox Capsule drug?
- Birth control pills
- Live vaccines
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Uniclox Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Uniclox Capsule?
- Long-term treatment with cloxacillin
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Uniclox Capsule
When and on what circumstances Uniclox Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Food or milk
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Uniclox Capsule
- Why Uniclox Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Uniclox Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Uniclox Capsule?
- How Uniclox Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Uniclox Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Uniclox Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Uniclox Capsule?
- Uniclav Syrup
- Uniclav Tablet
- Uniclave Tablet
- Uniclid Tablet
- Uniclor Capsule
- Uniclor Dt Tablet
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal Injection
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicobal Tablet
- Unicof Tablet
- Unicontin E Tablet
- Unicort Injection