Uniclotek Ear Drops
Post your questions about Uniclotek Ear Drops - in the Forum
Uniclotek Ear Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Uniclotek Ear Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Uniclotek Ear Drops drug is prescribed?
- Rickettsial infections
- Shortness of breath
- Rapid heart beat
- Sympathetic nerve block
- Fungal infections of armpit and skin folds
- Fungal infections of groin
- Fungal skin infection
Composition Salts in Uniclotek Ear Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Uniclotek Ear Drops drug?
- Clotrimazole (1% w/v)
- Lignocaine (0.3% w/v)
- Chloramphenicol palmitate (0.5% w/v)
- Beclomethasone (0.025% w/v)
Interactions of Uniclotek Ear Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Uniclotek Ear Drops drug?
- Cancer chemotherapy
- Latex Contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Uniclotek Ear Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Uniclotek Ear Drops?
- Allergic reactions
- Apply to the affected area two or three times a day
- Bacterial infection
- Do not take this medicine for long-term
- Do not use 2 doses at once in case you missed the dose
- Do not use in the eyes or take by mouth
- Fungal infection
- Herpes infection of the eye
- History of osteoporosis
- History of other lung or breathing problems
- Immune system problem
- Increased pressure in the eye
- Parasitic infection
- Planning to become pregnant
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Premature or full-term neonates
- Regularly monitor plasma concentrations
- Use applicator to apply cream
- Use carefully after myocardial infarction and hepatic or renal impairment
- Vaginal use only
- Viral infection
Contra Indications of Uniclotek Ear Drops
When and on what circumstances Uniclotek Ear Drops has to be avoided?
- Allergic to any ingredient
- Asthma attack
- Dental anaesthesia
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Heart block
- Hypersensitivity to imidazole
Top Questions about Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Why Uniclotek Ear Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Uniclotek Ear Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Uniclotek Ear Drops?
- How Uniclotek Ear Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Uniclotek Ear Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Uniclotek Ear Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Uniclotek Ear Drops?
- Uniclav Injection
- Uniclav Syrup
- Uniclave Injection
- Uniclave Tablet
- Uniclid Tablet
- Uniclor Capsule
- Uniclor Dt Tablet
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclox Capsule
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal Injection
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicobal Tablet
- Unicof Tablet
- Unicontin E Tablet