Uniclor MR Tablet
Post your questions about Uniclor MR Tablet - in the Forum
Uniclor MR Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Uniclor MR Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Uniclor MR Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Otitis media
- Kidney infection
- Urinary bladder infection
- Skin and soft tissue infection
Composition Salts in Uniclor MR Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Uniclor MR Tablet drug?
- Cefaclor (375 mg)
Interactions of Uniclor MR Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Uniclor MR Tablet drug?
- Ethacrynic acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
- Magnesium trisilicate
Precautions to be taken for Uniclor MR Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Uniclor MR Tablet?
- Chronic renal failure
- History of severe kidney disease
- Infants less than 1 month
- Intestinal disease
- Penicillin sensitive patients
- Pseudomembranous colitis
Contra Indications of Uniclor MR Tablet
When and on what circumstances Uniclor MR Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood clotting disorder
- Cephalosporin hypersensitivity
- Stomach infection
Top Questions about Uniclor MR Tablet
- Why Uniclor MR Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Uniclor MR Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Uniclor MR Tablet?
- How Uniclor MR Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Uniclor MR Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Uniclor MR Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Uniclor MR Tablet?
- Uniclav DT Tablet
- Uniclav Injection
- Uniclave Dry Syrup
- Uniclave Injection
- Uniclave Tablet
- Uniclid Tablet
- Uniclor Capsule
- Uniclor Dt Tablet
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Uniclox Capsule
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal Injection
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicobal Tablet
- Unicof Tablet