Uniclor Dt Tablet
Post your questions about Uniclor Dt Tablet - in the Forum
Uniclor Dt Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Uniclor Dt Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Uniclor Dt Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Urinary bladder infection
- Respiratory tract infections
- Skin and soft tissue infection
- Kidney infe
Composition Salts in Uniclor Dt Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Uniclor Dt Tablet drug?
- Cefaclor (250 mg)
Interactions of Uniclor Dt Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Uniclor Dt Tablet drug?
- Ethacrynic acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
- Magnesium trisilicate
Precautions to be taken for Uniclor Dt Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Uniclor Dt Tablet?
- Chronic renal failure
- History of severe kidney disease
- Infants less than 1 month
- Intestinal disease
- Penicillin sensitive patients
- Pseudomembranous colitis
Contra Indications of Uniclor Dt Tablet
When and on what circumstances Uniclor Dt Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood clotting disorder
- Cephalosporin hypersensitivity
- Stomach infection
Top Questions about Uniclor Dt Tablet
- Why Uniclor Dt Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Uniclor Dt Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Uniclor Dt Tablet?
- How Uniclor Dt Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Uniclor Dt Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Uniclor Dt Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Uniclor Dt Tablet?
- Unicitral Syrup
- Uniclav DT Tablet
- Uniclav Tablet
- Uniclave Dry Syrup
- Uniclave Injection
- Uniclave Tablet
- Uniclid Tablet
- Uniclor Capsule
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Uniclox Capsule
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal Injection
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule
- Unicobal Tablet