Post your questions about Uniclor Capsule - in the Forum
Uniclor Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Uniclor Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Uniclor Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Skin and soft tissue infection
- Respiratory tract infections
- Kidney infection
- Otitis media
Composition Salts in Uniclor Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Uniclor Capsule drug?
- Cefaclor (500 mg)
Interactions of Uniclor Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Uniclor Capsule drug?
- Ethacrynic acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
- Magnesium trisilicate
Precautions to be taken for Uniclor Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Uniclor Capsule?
- Chronic renal failure
- History of severe kidney disease
- Infants less than 1 month
- Intestinal disease
- Penicillin sensitive patients
- Pseudomembranous colitis
Contra Indications of Uniclor Capsule
When and on what circumstances Uniclor Capsule has to be avoided?
- Blood clotting disorder
- Cephalosporin hypersensitivity
- Stomach infection
Top Questions about Uniclor Capsule
- Why Uniclor Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Uniclor Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Uniclor Capsule?
- How Uniclor Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Uniclor Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Uniclor Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Uniclor Capsule?
- Unicipro Tablet
- Unicitral Syrup
- Uniclav Syrup
- Uniclav Tablet
- Uniclave Dry Syrup
- Uniclave Injection
- Uniclave Tablet
- Uniclid Tablet
- Uniclor Dt Tablet
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Uniclox Capsule
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal Injection
- Unicobal OD Tablet
- Unicobal Plus Capsule