Post your questions about Uniclave Tablet - in the Forum
Uniclave Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Uniclave Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Uniclave Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Infections after surgery
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of ear
Composition Salts in Uniclave Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Uniclave Tablet drug?
- Amoxicillin (250 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Interactions of Uniclave Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Uniclave Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Uniclave Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Uniclave Tablet?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Uniclave Tablet
When and on what circumstances Uniclave Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Uniclave Tablet
- Why Uniclave Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Uniclave Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Uniclave Tablet?
- How Uniclave Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Uniclave Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Uniclave Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Uniclave Tablet?
- Unicip Er Tablet
- Unicipax Dx E+E Drops
- Uniclav DT Tablet
- Uniclav Injection
- Uniclav Syrup
- Uniclav Tablet
- Uniclave Dry Syrup
- Uniclave Injection
- Uniclid Tablet
- Uniclor Capsule
- Uniclor Dt Tablet
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Uniclox Capsule
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule
- Unicobal Injection