Post your questions about Uniclave Injection - in the Forum
Uniclave Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Uniclave Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Uniclave Injection drug is prescribed?
- Infections after surgery
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial in
Composition Salts in Uniclave Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Uniclave Injection drug?
- Amoxicillin (1000 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (200 mg)
Interactions of Uniclave Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Uniclave Injection drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Uniclave Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Uniclave Injection?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Uniclave Injection
When and on what circumstances Uniclave Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Uniclave Injection
- Why Uniclave Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Uniclave Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Uniclave Injection?
- How Uniclave Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Uniclave Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Uniclave Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Uniclave Injection?
- Unicillin Syrup
- Unicip Er Tablet
- Unicitral Syrup
- Uniclav DT Tablet
- Uniclav Injection
- Uniclav Syrup
- Uniclav Tablet
- Uniclave Dry Syrup
- Uniclave Tablet
- Uniclid Tablet
- Uniclor Capsule
- Uniclor Dt Tablet
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Uniclox Capsule
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal D3 Capsule
- Unicobal Forte Capsule