Uniclave Dry Syrup
Post your questions about Uniclave Dry Syrup - in the Forum
Uniclave Dry Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Uniclave Dry Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Uniclave Dry Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
Composition Salts in Uniclave Dry Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Uniclave Dry Syrup drug?
- Amoxicillin (200 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (28.5 mg)
Interactions of Uniclave Dry Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Uniclave Dry Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Uniclave Dry Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Uniclave Dry Syrup?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Uniclave Dry Syrup
When and on what circumstances Uniclave Dry Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Uniclave Dry Syrup
- Why Uniclave Dry Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Uniclave Dry Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Uniclave Dry Syrup?
- How Uniclave Dry Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Uniclave Dry Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Uniclave Dry Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Uniclave Dry Syrup?
- Unicif DT Tablet
- Unicillin Syrup
- Unicipro Tablet
- Unicitral Syrup
- Uniclav DT Tablet
- Uniclav Injection
- Uniclav Syrup
- Uniclav Tablet
- Uniclave Injection
- Uniclave Tablet
- Uniclid Tablet
- Uniclor Capsule
- Uniclor Dt Tablet
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Uniclox Capsule
- Uniclox Injection
- Unicobal D3 Capsule