Post your questions about Uniclav Tablet - in the Forum
Uniclav Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Uniclav Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Uniclav Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections
Composition Salts in Uniclav Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Uniclav Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Interactions of Uniclav Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Uniclav Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Uniclav Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Uniclav Tablet?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Uniclav Tablet
When and on what circumstances Uniclav Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Uniclav Tablet
- Why Uniclav Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Uniclav Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Uniclav Tablet?
- How Uniclav Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Uniclav Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Uniclav Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Uniclav Tablet?
- Unicif CV Tablet
- Unicif DT Tablet
- Unicipax Dx E+E Drops
- Unicipro Tablet
- Unicitral Syrup
- Uniclav DT Tablet
- Uniclav Injection
- Uniclav Syrup
- Uniclave Dry Syrup
- Uniclave Injection
- Uniclave Tablet
- Uniclid Tablet
- Uniclor Capsule
- Uniclor Dt Tablet
- Uniclor MR Tablet
- Uniclotek Ear Drops
- Uniclox Capsule
- Uniclox Injection